UCNL adheres to a framework of regulations, policies and procedures so we can meet the statutory requirements for UK Universities and our awarding partners.
You will find Academic Regulations and Policies specific to your course for example, available on our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). Furthermore, the links to this information are provided in an Academic Advice and Guidance booklet at the start of the academic year. Meanwhile, feel free to browse this site and further information on our key policies below.
Please follow the links below for further information about some of our key policies:
- OfS Provider Fee Information 2021-22
- DNCG Tuition & Exam Fees Policy 2020-21
- Terms and Conditions – Admissions
- Student Protection Plan
- HE Student Transfer Arrangements
- HE Student Complaints Procedure
- HE Programme Changes and Closures Policy
- HE Admissions Policy
- Access and Participation Plan 20_21 to 24_25
- 2019-20 Access and Participation Plan