UCNL adheres to a framework of regulations, policies and procedures. This ensures that we meet the statutory requirements for UK Universities and our awarding partners.
Academic Regulations and Policies specific to your course are available on our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), and links are provided to you in an Academic Advice and Guidance booklet at the start of the academic year.
Please follow the links below for further information about some of our key policies:
- DNCG Tuition and Examination Fees Policy 2019-20
- Terms and Conditions – Admissions
- Student Protection Plan
- HE Student Transfer Arrangements
- HE Student Complaints Procedure
- HE Programme Changes and Closures Policy
- HE Admissions Policy
- Access and Participation Plan 20_21 to 24_25
- 2019-20 Access and Participation Plan